Collection of Your Personal Information
The personal data we collect depends on how you interact with us, the websites you use and the choices you make. We collect and process personal data about you with your consent and / or as necessary to provide you with the products you use, carry out our business, comply with our contractual and legal obligations, protect the security of our systems and that of our customers, or fulfill other legitimate interests.
Information that you provide us directly.
We collect the personal information that you provide to us. For example, we collect your name, email address, postal address, telephone number, fax number, demographics, and other information that you provide to us. If you make a purchase, we also collect your credit card numbers and other payment information.
Information automatically collected.
Use of Your Personal Data
- provide and provide services, including booking, troubleshooting, improving, and customizing such products;
- operate and improve our websites and businesses, including our internal operations and security systems,
- get to know you and your preferences to improve your experience when using our websites,
- process your transactions,
- provide customer service and answer your questions,
- carry out research and analysis in order to improve our products, services and technologies,
- send you information, such as confirmations, invoices, technical notifications, updates, security alerts and technical and administrative support messages,
- Communicate with you about new products, offers, promotions, rewards, contests, upcoming events, and other information related to our products and those of our select partners (see the Options and Preferences section of this privacy statement to learn how to change your preferences about Advertising messages),
- And display content, including advertising, tailored to your interests and preferences.
To accomplish these goals, we combine the data we collect from different sources to provide you with a more personalized, consistent and seamless experience.
Please note that if you are a US customer. By registering your account, you will be subscribed to our marketing communications. Please see "Options and Preferences" below for how to unsubscribe from these communications.
Disclosure of your Personal Data
We share personal data with your consent or as necessary to complete your transactions or to provide the products or services you have requested or authorized. We may also share your personal data within our business group, including our branches, affiliates, and divisions, which may use your data for the purposes reported in this document. Additionally, we may share your personal data with our network of approved and designated distributors.
We may share your personal data with service providers who perform services on our behalf. For example, we may hire other companies to manage payment processing, store data, host websites, order and ship, collaborate on direct marketing, analyze your interests and preferences, and conduct audits, etc. . These companies will have permission to obtain only the personal data they need to provide their services. They are asked to maintain the confidentiality of the information and are prohibited from using it for other purposes. ARTIS HD maintains agreements with these third parties to which it requires treatment (access, use and disclosure) of personal data so that they comply with our obligations under the law.
We reserve the right to disclose your personal data when if in good faith we understand that the law requires it (including to comply with national security requirements or to comply with the laws), or when, in good faith, we consider that said Action is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process, respond to claims, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of our company, our employees, our customers, or the general public.
Retention of Personal Data
We retain personal data for as long as necessary to supply the products and to fulfill the transactions you have requested, or for other fundamental purposes such as complying with our legal obligations, resolving conflicts, and enforcing our agreements. Because these needs may vary depending on the type of data in the context of different products, the actual retention periods can vary significantly according to various criteria such as user expectations or consent, the sensitivity of the data, the availability of automatic controls. that allow users to delete data, and our legal or contractual obligations.